Wanted: Serama, Silkie, Mille Fleur close to TX

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kbbeale, Dec 14, 2008.

1. kbbeale

kbbeale Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    I would like to have any of the above eggs shipped to me by the 22nd or 23rd. Would prefer them to ship from somewhere close to Texas (no northern states, it's just too cold, IMO and I have a hard enough time hatching as it is).

Silkie - no buff, red or partridge. Preferably, black, white, blue or splash please.

Please respond or PM me if you have something that might work for me.

2. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
  3. kbbeale

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    Thanks Amy, I will contact her. Anyone else got some nice Silkies and Mille's?

4. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    marie_martin also has BBS silkies, but I don't think she has any millies. There are a lot of people on here that do, there was someone just the other day that had some listed. I'll see if I can find the ad for you.

Here ya go... https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=112143
    Not
    sure if they still have them, but it's worth a shot right?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2008
  5. kbbeale

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    Thanks. I responded to that thread, but I've also been waiting to hear if she's going to have anymore eggs.

6. 4kidZ

4kidZ Fluffy Butt Farmer

Do you still need Serama eggs? I have 6+ (they just keep laying!) but need to ship out by tomorrow as 4 of them were laid on Friday.
    Let me know.
    Anyone else need some next week? My brooders are full and these are TINY so too small to eat!

~4kidZ

EDIT:

Here is 1 trio that is laying:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  7. 4kidZ

4kidZ Fluffy Butt Farmer

[​IMG]

Above is 1 of their last 7 hatched (100%)

8. 4kidZ

4kidZ Fluffy Butt Farmer

[​IMG]

And...my other trio. These girls are laying like CRAZY!

~4kidZ

9. kbbeale

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    I would for sure be interested if you can get them to me on the 22nd or 23rd. I cant use them now, the bator is full. Let me know what you charge, etc etc

10. 4kidZ

4kidZ Fluffy Butt Farmer

That's fine...they keep laying so I could ship others (probably have another 6+ or so) out Thursday and they will be there Mo or Tu. What is your zip so I can calculate ship.

Anyone else for the ones that are sitting here. If not, I will have to put them in my own bator [​IMG]

~4kidZ

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by