Wanted ... Show quality/potential Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Kerrid, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Kerrid

Kerrid Out Of The Brooder

Jan 1, 2010
    Hello

I am looking for a few nice started chicks to potentially show. I would love a couple of nice splashes but I am open to any colors. Please email me if you have anything available even if it is a little older. I am located in central Alabama.

thank you
    Kerri

2. allaboutdemchicks

allaboutdemchicks Chapel Farms

Sep 13, 2008
    Jemison, AL
    Kerri,

I have many youngsters coming along and looking rather nice! You are late in the Season for adults, I've already culled down to my breeders. And I'm breeding currently for the Fall Shows.

I am right in your area also, Jemison to be exact. Please feel free to look at my picturetrail site (located below my avatar) and in my signature I have a link to a website that I'm working on.

Also, I will be meeting with Jimnjay soon, she has some available that are certainly worth looking into. I could help by bringing them back to our area if she has something you are interested in.

We were discussing going to some Georgia shows next month, there is the Dalton and Newnan Shows, so if that could fit your schedule that should be fun to see what others will have available.

Jaynie and I can get you into some serious Silkie Fever!!

Claudia

3. allaboutdemchicks

allaboutdemchicks Chapel Farms

Sep 13, 2008
    Jemison, AL
    Forgot to add.....WELCOME TO BYC!!!!!

[​IMG]

4. Kerrid

Kerrid Out Of The Brooder

Jan 1, 2010
    Sent you a pm ... thanks!

5. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    Hey Kerri. That is so funny. When you pm'd me asking about where to buy quality silkies, I sent you allaboutdemchick's info!!! Byc is a small world... you will soon find out [​IMG] but we like it like that!

Claudia has gorgeous silkies. You won't be dissappointed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by