Wanted: Showgirl eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mustangsaguaro, Jan 14, 2009.

1. mustangsaguaro

mustangsaguaro Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    San Martin, Ca
    I am looking to get some showgirl eggs come springtime (Early March or April preferred). Do showgirls come in different colors? Or do they only come in black or white? If they come in different colors I'd like to get either splash or partridge. I already have too many whites in my flock. If you have what I'm looking for please let me know.

Also, I'd be willing to trade some of my eggs for showgirl eggs. I basically have mutts. This is what I have the fathers could come from either my BO rooster or my White Ameraucana rooster. Females are RIR, BO, Ameraucana's (so these eggs could be EE's as I don't have my colors separated yet) and I have a silkie too.

If the trade is of interest to you let me know or I'd be willing to buy the showgirl eggs out right.

Thanks
    Kim

2. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    in spring i wil have again, blue/black/splash, white, partridge if u r interested pm me so i can add u to my list so i don't forget to let u know when they r available.
    thanks,
    silkie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by