WANTED: Silkie and seramas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenshow, Feb 16, 2008.

1. chickenshow

chickenshow Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2007
    I Want either one or two serama or silkie hens in missouri or 3 to 4 eggs of either breed

2. bluebellsilkiecritters

bluebellsilkiecritters Out Of The Brooder

Feb 12, 2008
    I don't normally sell my Serama eggs but my incubators are full - I could do 4 Serama eggs and 4 silkie eggs - for 20.00 plus 10.00 shipping- for shipping on the 25th of February that is my next open date- my heaviest Serama is a Roo- 20ozs which means none of my breeders - my breeders are A, B ,C class 7 of which will be shown at Zanesville- I have a Girl A and a boy A I do not breed them together- Serama eggs are hard to hatch - My Class C hen took Class Champ at Ohio Nationals this year in a field of 16 - I sell my silkie eggs by who is laying - I have Partridge , Blues/Black Splash and White- I am not selling buff eggs at this time. Let me know Shari

3. chickenshow

Aug 2, 2007
    could i maybe just have 4 serama eggs or even six?

4. chickenshow

Aug 2, 2007
    i also pm'd you

5. Sharisr32

Sharisr32 Egg Killer ;)

Jan 14, 2007
    OH/PA Boarder
    I am not showing a pm my email is [email protected]-

IS this for a FFA Project ? I am former FFA - I loved the time I spent with the FFA including going to Nationals + State . I was Horticulutre/ floriculture.

We can work on the numbers based on who what lays -- I may have missed it what state are you In ??

Last edited: Feb 16, 2008
  6. ae50mag

ae50mag Chillin' With My Peeps

i will send you some serama eggs for free and just get shipping from you.....

frank

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by