1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted Silkie Eggs for Trade

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vfem, Nov 30, 2009.

1. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    I have been looking for some good quality silkie eggs. B/B/S or white at least 6 eggs. Would love to see what your birds looked like. I'm adding these to my breeder pen eventually. I just keep ending up with 100% rooster hatch rate from the last of my hatchings this year!

I'm willing to trade for 1 Dz of my cookies shipped priority mail if anyone is interested, they make fantastic gifts.

http://biscottiqueen.etsy.com

2. allaboutdemchicks

allaboutdemchicks Chapel Farms

Sep 13, 2008
    Jemison, AL
    Hahaha....Shannon, I love you! Last Spring it was flowers...this year eggs?? MMMM....a trade. I'm working on a website, look in my Signiture line, far from complete but check it out! P/M me.

Note: this offer is for Shannon ONLY, because she is such a special part of BYC and TEG...and has been for a long time!

Claudia

3. RooptyDoo

RooptyDoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Illinois
    Well if my girls were laying I would gladly ship you some eggs for just the cost of shipping. [​IMG]

4. vfem

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Wow Claudia!!!! ((((((((((hugs)))))))))

I can't help I'm a trader! [​IMG] I just have a coop full of broody hens and nothing to give them to hatch. [​IMG]

I do have all those wonderful flowers from you planted, just need to wait until spring for the first blooms and I am soooooooooooooo excited!!! I will send pictures for sure and of course when I can I post them all over TEG. (You are still missed there dear!)

Let me PM you about the eggs and cookies though!

See how awesome the people on BYC are... Its all holiday spirit, and the love of our birds! [​IMG]

5. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    if you ever want to trade for one of those wonderful baby blankets let me know [​IMG]

6. vfem

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    AHappyChick, I would love to! I only have that one left though. With Christmas coming I have requests for quilts, aprons and bags from friends and family. I don't even know if I'll manage to get those done on time. I also have 2 newborns with due dates in January! I think I have too many friends!!! LOL

Remind me if you want to wait for a custom one, or I can pull that listing if you like it. Its of course all girl colors!

7. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    Quote:I'm in no rush if you want to wait until you have covered all of your own gifts I dont need it I just have a girlfriend whos gonna have a baby in the spring and thought they would make a nice addition in my baby basket [​IMG] pm me and we can figure it out [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by