1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted: silkie eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by roosty, Jul 9, 2008.

1. roosty

roosty Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2008
    Georgia
    I am looking for silkie eggs. Any color.[​IMG] I would really like bearded.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  2. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I can send you 6 black/blue/splash bearded silkie eggs on Saturday. The cost is $25 (paypal only) which includes priority shipping and delivery conf. You can see my feedback at the link under my name below.

Marie Martin

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  3. roosty

roosty Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2008
    Georgia
    Quote:Thanks, but I dont have a paypal account. [​IMG]I could only send a check or money order. Maybe if you will have more eggs later, I can send you a check or money order and then send eggs when recived. If you are willing to do that.[​IMG]

4. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    [​IMG]

You can't go wrong with Marie's babies. She has some beautiful birds. Heck, we all do!

5. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Of course Roosty. That will be fine. I can start saving for you for next week, ok?

AKA, you are so sweet to say that. I appreciate it. There are many here that have very nice bitds and I don't put myself in the "show" quality category yet. But I am working hard toward the standard and have had some pretty good results and so have many that have hatched my eggs.

Again Roosty, if you want to send a MO, that will be fine. PM me and I can provide you my info, ok?

Marie

6. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    I got 6 rggs from Marie and 5 hatched, thats real good and they all turned out real cute

7. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    You guys are so sweet. Honestly, the reason I sell eggs is to spread my love of the birds, you all know that you don't make money on the eggs unless you have show birds. But I absolutely love hearing from others that hatch my eggs and knowing that they have babies and get to enjoy them as much as I do. Thanks again for all your kind words.

Marie

8. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I've heard great things about Marie's eggs too. You should get some beautiful babies. [​IMG]

If you're interested in bearded buff silkies, that is the only color we raise. I could do a half dozen for $20, which includes Priority s/h. We accept money orders as well.

Jody

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  9. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Thanks Jody. I have heard great things about your buffs as well. Hope to add some to my flock some day.

Marie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by