Wanted: silkie eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by roosty, Jul 9, 2008.

1. roosty

roosty Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2008
    Georgia
    I am looking for silkie eggs. Any color.[​IMG] I would really like bearded.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  2. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I can send you 6 black/blue/splash bearded silkie eggs on Saturday. The cost is $25 (paypal only) which includes priority shipping and delivery conf. You can see my feedback at the link under my name below.

Marie Martin

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  3. roosty

roosty Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2008
    Georgia
    Quote:Thanks, but I dont have a paypal account. [​IMG]I could only send a check or money order. Maybe if you will have more eggs later, I can send you a check or money order and then send eggs when recived. If you are willing to do that.[​IMG]

4. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    [​IMG]

You can't go wrong with Marie's babies. She has some beautiful birds. Heck, we all do!

5. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Of course Roosty. That will be fine. I can start saving for you for next week, ok?

AKA, you are so sweet to say that. I appreciate it. There are many here that have very nice bitds and I don't put myself in the "show" quality category yet. But I am working hard toward the standard and have had some pretty good results and so have many that have hatched my eggs.

Again Roosty, if you want to send a MO, that will be fine. PM me and I can provide you my info, ok?

Marie

6. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    I got 6 rggs from Marie and 5 hatched, thats real good and they all turned out real cute

7. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    You guys are so sweet. Honestly, the reason I sell eggs is to spread my love of the birds, you all know that you don't make money on the eggs unless you have show birds. But I absolutely love hearing from others that hatch my eggs and knowing that they have babies and get to enjoy them as much as I do. Thanks again for all your kind words.

Marie

8. NEK38583

NEK38583 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    I have silkie eggs $6.00 a half a dozen plus $12.00 for shipping. If you interested just email me at [email protected]

9. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I've heard great things about Marie's eggs too. You should get some beautiful babies. [​IMG]

If you're interested in bearded buff silkies, that is the only color we raise. I could do a half dozen for $20, which includes Priority s/h. We accept money orders as well.

Jody

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  10. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Thanks Jody. I have heard great things about your buffs as well. Hope to add some to my flock some day.

Marie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by