Wanted-Silkie Roos in NC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pottersway, Oct 29, 2008.

1. pottersway

pottersway In the Brooder

Oct 29, 2008
    Seagrove, NC
    Greetings,
    I am interested in buying some "better than pet" quality silkie roosters - ones with nice top "hats" at least 4 - 5 months old. Any colors except black.

Chickens Rule!!
    Silkie mom

2. AnSfarms

AnSfarms In the Brooder

Mar 15, 2007
    Nebraska
    I have quite a few blue silkie roos and a couple splash roos. They did have nice crests on them but after being together all summer they are in some bad feathering at the moment.

I would have to ship them though and costs get pretty high.

Might have a partridge roo as well, but I think he just got taken behind the woodshed the other day so not sure how his condition is at the present time. TOO many roos!!

3. NCchickenlady

NCchickenlady Songster

May 4, 2008
    raleigh
    Quote:I emailed you as well but i have a friend with two buff roos 14 weeks old. I'm in Raleigh NC

email

[email protected]
    Thanks
    Beth

4. Jenlyn9483

Jenlyn9483 Songster

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    Wish you were closer to me I have a few White Cockerals that will need a new home soon that are very nicely feathered.

5. priszilla

priszilla Songster

Jan 12, 2008
    easley sc
    I'm in upstate SC- I have some in that age range- but the are mostly "mixed" colors left-buff/blue

6. heyeddah

heyeddah Songster

Sep 15, 2008
    Milford Ct
    Any plans on coming north to Connecticut. I have a dark grey 4 month roo. I cannot keep two. By January I will probably need to let him go. Anyone else???
    H

7. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    I have a partridge and a splash for sale. They are from Fluff N Stuffs and are 6 months old. They came from big eggs and are bearded.
    I am below Tryon and Landrum, just 15 minutes from the NC state line.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: