Wanted: Silkie rooster and one or two hens (NJ)

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by leochickenmama, Jun 10, 2016.

1. leochickenmama

leochickenmama Out Of The Brooder

Jun 1, 2011
    New Jersey
    I had seven adorable Silkies - five hens and two black roos - that were all lost to hawks over the past year.

I'm looking for a roo and a hen or two to keep him company. I have a very large pen where they will be kept.

I live in northern Ocean County, NJ, not far from Six Flags Great Adventure.

2. anjaolsenwise

anjaolsenwise Out Of The Brooder

Sep 27, 2015
    OK, not sure if you got my earlier message. Sorry as I'm a little bit new to sending messages here. I have an adorable three-month-old blue silky rooster who is hand raised. Very sweet. And who needs a good home. I'd be willing to ship them to you just because I want to see that he gets a good home. Let me know. Sincerely, Anja

3. anjaolsenwise

anjaolsenwise Out Of The Brooder

Sep 27, 2015
    [​IMG][​IMG]. Hope these come through.

4. TripleCreek

TripleCreek Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2012
    Morris County, NJ
    We have a Silkie roo available. Located in northern New Jersey probably an hour or so from you. No hens at this time though.

5. chickachickayea

chickachickayea Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2016
    LV, PA
    [​IMG]

I have at least 2, maybe 8 white Silkie cockerels available to a good home who are 13 weeks old. Located in Lehigh Valley, PA - would be willing to meet halfway. :)

6. leochickenmama

leochickenmama Out Of The Brooder

Jun 1, 2011
    New Jersey
    Will consider two, to keep each other company.

What is a good halfway point for you?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by