WANTED: Silkies and Silkie eggs in Kentucky

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by clairseme, May 26, 2008.

1. clairseme

clairseme Out Of The Brooder

May 11, 2008
    Kentucky
    Wanting to buy silkies or hatching eggs, prefer someone in Kentucky for birds as shipping for them is too high. Also if anyone has a sportsman incubator I would be interested. Just starting to get back into them after a messy divorce and any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks all.[​IMG]

2. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I am getting bearded buff silkie eggs regularly. I could offer 12+ for $25 to ship this week. Let me know if you might be interested. You can see some pics on my web site of my birds.

Jody

3. kentuckysilkies

kentuckysilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2007
    Winchester Kentucky
    I just posted two auctions on e-Bay.

4. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    bugladyleah also has silkies.. I bought 6 eggs from her and 5 hatched, 2 black, 2 splash, an 1 white. Steph

5. froggy

froggy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    i have silkies and eggs but where in ky are you might bring them to you if you buy them

6. clairseme

clairseme Out Of The Brooder

May 11, 2008
    Kentucky
    Thanks for replying everyone. I am in Bowling Green. Would love to get a hold of some birds if I could. Seems like no one around here has them, games are a big thing around here, I am watching your auction kentucky silkies, you have some pretty birds. I have a little over 2 dozen in the incubator right now that I won on auctions, only have couple small incubators right now [​IMG] probally can get another couple dozen in.Hard to use small ones after you had a big one at one time, but oh well. let me know about the birds. thanks

7. ChickieWhickie

ChickieWhickie Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2008
    Western KY
    I live in Princeton, KY. I have Silkie eggs, if you are still looking.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by