WANTED:Silkies,Buckeyes,Mille Fleur (Bantam Size Plz) IN TEXAS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by EasterEggersRULE, Dec 14, 2010.

1. EasterEggersRULE

EasterEggersRULE Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2010
    South Texas
    Just found a coop i can rent LOL so now i can get some more chicks !! I am looking for all of the above i do not have $100 to spend on one bird though i would like to show some but that is WAY off. I REALLY like Silkied and Mille Fleurs and just about ANY bantie let me know what you have i also want some standard egg layers so if you have anything PLEASE feel free to tell me !! I also like a docile bird NOTHING flighty please i am also interested in show birds but i can only spend about $50 on one bird. Thanks and if you have any chicks,pullets or adults let me know !

2. copperpatina

copperpatina Out Of The Brooder

May 30, 2009
    weaverville,ca
    hi i have silkies,millies,d"uccles cochins bantam and standard, OEGB, Dutch,Americaunas know i left something out i hatch all the time with wichever hens are coperating at the time so if you not in a huge hurry to get them all at once let me know my email is [email protected] i dont come to this site regular so respond there. I live in sulphur springs tx i am liscenced and npip tested and i can ship.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by