Wanted: Silkies or eggs in TX

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kbbeale, Jan 1, 2008.

1. kbbeale

kbbeale Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    After getting out of silkies, I cant seem to get rid of the itch to have them back. I'm looking for some good stock, nice vaults, 5 toes, etc etc. However, they will be pets, no need for SQ, but I want good quality.

Eggs are fine, chicks are fine, if you're not close I'd have to have them shipped (78101). Please respond or email me to let me know what you have. No real color preference, but I'd like an assortment, if possible as I dont want to have to buy from several people right at the moment.

Thanks
    Kristen

2. silkieluvr

silkieluvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2007
    Marin, California
    Sorry, I don't have any available currently, but I STRONGLY reccomend eggs from DipsyDoodleDoo I have had 2 batches of eggs from her and first time was 100% hatch and the next time was 85% hatch (and they were lost in the mail for 7 days!) The chicks have all been healthy and beautiful and Lisa(Dipsy) packed and shipped everything amazingly! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. kbbeale

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    Great! I could be wrong, but I might have gotten eggs from her way back when, not sure. If Lisa could post and let me know what you have and prices, etc or email me at [email protected] and we can chit chat about it!!! Thanks!!!

Kristen

4. Hi Kristen!
    You can see pics of some of my Silkie parents on My Page --- white roo with blue, splash, and white hens.
    Chicks are hatching blue, splash, and white.
    $15.00 per dozen plus 'actual shipping' (I just checked usps postcalc and it would be $6.85).
    If the girls cooperate, I could ship 1/11 or /12.

Thanks Alyssa! I'm so glad you got good hatches.

Lisa

5. kbbeale

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    Lisa, you have frizzles too?? I saw them on your page. I'd really like to get some more of those too!!! LOL Let me know if you'll have any of those eggs available and I might try some of those first. Thanks!!!

6. Hi! Frizzles are do-able, too [​IMG]
    I'll email you.

Lisa

7. kbbeale

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    Lisa, I emailed you back yesterday. Let me know

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by