1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

wanted silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickensrme, Jun 19, 2007.

1. chickensrme

chickensrme Out Of The Brooder

Jun 3, 2007
    Maine
    looking for some SQ silkies would like started or eggs my consider mature thanks

2. Napalongtail

Napalongtail Longtail Longtimer

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    It just so happens I have 7 eggs layed yesturday and today from our show flock. WE have black hens and white hens all of which carry the silver gene all the girls are in with cukoo roos. $22.50 including shipping/insurance and eggs. If the girls grace us with more in the am I'll include those as extras. Pictures available in the breeders section here on BYC:)

3. chickensrme

Jun 3, 2007
    Maine
    what do you mean by insurance i will have to think about it im only 15 and not alot of money

4. Napalongtail

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    I insure all shipments for a minmum of $50.00 that way if the postal service desimates the package Myself and the buyer can re-coop our loses and a re-shipment can be made.

15 huh? 4-H'er by chance? If so let me know we can do better on the price if you are.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2007
  5. chickensrme

Jun 3, 2007
    Maine
    im not 4h but i raise alot of fowl and am spending most of my money on the chickens, turkeys

6. Napalongtail

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    Then why silkies? If I may ask?

7. Poultryisgood

Poultryisgood Cooped Up

Jun 15, 2007
    Would you take $20 total for the eggs and shipping? if so i have that available in pay pal thanks!

8. chickensrme

Jun 3, 2007
    Maine
    most are my birds are silkies but i buy feed and other things for them and i dont have a job because im not old enough but i guess you already sold them to poultry is good

9. Poultryisgood

Poultryisgood Cooped Up

Jun 15, 2007
    No nothing sold to me but i would be willing to do my good christian duty and help you pay what you cant afford you pay what you can and i will send the rest

10. chickensrme

Jun 3, 2007
    Maine
    i could afford 15 but i dont have a paypal account

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by