Wanted Silver Laced Cochin Eggs After Jan 1st

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by luvzmybabz, Dec 12, 2007.

1. luvzmybabz

luvzmybabz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    I purchased some ( from a yahoo group) and feel that I along with many other were scammed so I am trying to find some from someone I can trust ( BYC member oe someone that you have had a deaking with and trust ) I want at least 1 dozen if you also have blues I may be interested in these also. I have stashed money away ( my christmas present to myself ) .

Kasi

2. Cara

Cara Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    Do you need standards or bantams? I have 5 standards, but they have stopped laying for the winter. I have 2 blue hens but no blue rooster; they're all kept together.

3. lannabun

lannabun Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    sent you a pm .. man i wish my ladies would lay some eggs lol ...

4. luvzmybabz

luvzmybabz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    I am looking for standards. I am interested in getting a couple different lines as I will be selling some of these eggs once they get going. I have 1 blue pair right now should be laying in Feb or so. I LOVE these birds they are so sweet my 4 and 6 year old feed them and pet them all the time and they looked at me like I was crazy when a put a heat lamp in for them during the ice storm.

Kasi

I am waiting for admission to the group thatnks LAnna

5. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    I have 2 SL hens, but black and splash roos. They are all togerther now anyways.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by