1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

**WANTED**small bantam egg mixture........No longer need :( :(

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Guitartists, May 22, 2008.

1. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    I have $20 (by Paypal) to spend and I am looking for a dozen or LESS of small bantam eggs. Something with a good mix of colors/breeds. I would love if every chick that hatched was something different...a real hodge-podge! [​IMG]

I would prefer:

Forgot to add.... Japanese.. my daughter wants a black (now she says she also likes the BTW) one of these [​IMG]
    Seramas
    OEGs
    d'Uccles
    ...but would consider others.

Would need these to arrive to me (49028) sometime around the end of the month... will be wanting to set them most likely on the 1st of June.

So, any offers? [​IMG]

Also...if you could add a pic.... I would LOVE to see at least one possibility [​IMG]

Last edited: May 26, 2008
  2. tiffanyh

tiffanyh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    I have old english games. Quite small. Porcelain roo and porcelain and mille fleur hens.....

3. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    If you are interested, I could do:

2 black sumatra bantam eggs
    6 Easter Egger bantam eggs
    2 Blue cochin bantam eggs
    2 mixed color silkie eggs

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  4. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Quote:I just got 18 Porcelian d'Uccle eggs from eBay. I think they were $18, shipped?

5. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    ksacres... do you have any pics of your EE bantams and silkies?

6. scgamecock

scgamecock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    I have designer bantam egg's available.They are all pure bred but are in the same pen.I hatch this little girl 8 weeks ago just checking fertility and I think she is a silkie/sultan cross.

[​IMG]

7. scgamecock

scgamecock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    If 6 or so is all you want you can have them for shipping cost, which shouldn't be much.

8. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I have BTW Japanese (possibly crossed with P. d'Uccle)
    Mille Fluer d'Uccles
    White Cochin Bantams
    Silver Spangled Hamburg Bantams

I could do you 10 eggs of any assortment of the breeds I listed, for the $20 you have. OR you could choose to have any 6 of those eggs, and 2 eggs from my White Call ducks [​IMG]

Also, my avatar is a picture of my Hamburg rooster, and under that is a link to my website which has pictures of all my birds.

~Grace

9. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I know you didnt ask for this breed, but I thought I would show you any way. I have Silver Sebright eggs for sale. I could ship them to arrive on June 1st. I could ship 6 of them (since you want a small amount) for $5.00 for the eggs and $9.50 to ship (priority mail).
    I have been getting 100% fertility. I would offer other breeds, but they all went broody.
    Total for 6 eggs would be $14.50.

Here is a pic of my rooster.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  10. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Quote:I will try to get some pics this weekend.

The silkies are "pet" quality, two white hens, 2 black hens, one blue pullet in with a calico and a gray rooster.

EE: 1 black pullet, one wheaten hen, one brown-red pullet, with a lemon-blue and a splash rooster.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by