wanted - small banty rooster south central kentucky -FOUND Thanks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mojo Chick'n, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Mojo Chick'n

Mojo Chick'n Empress of Chickenville

Heya all -

I have three small banty hens who need a boy toy <g>.

These are really small banties - practically the size of doves, and I'm having a hard time finding a small enough rooster for them. I think they are serama hens (well, one is a pullet).

I would be willing to drive a reasonable distance to pick him up. I live a couple of counties from the Tenn. border, too, so if it is slightly over the border, I can drive there.

(I'm in Columbia, KY)

Thanks -
    Meriah

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008
  2. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    I can drop you off a 9wk bantam cockerel or two in the morning...They are very pretty boys and have just started crowing they are Seramas but they are only going to be pet quality due to other adults from the same breeder were larger than the estimated standard, size C or above, depends on if they grow more anyway. If they do they'll probably end up a little smaller than a Dutch or Japanese bantam...Great for pets but not for show. Right now they weigh 300g. I'll be going through Columbia early tomorrow morning on my if you want one or two. Let me know, I'll be up late tonight. I'll PM you my ph #.

3. kentuckysilkies

kentuckysilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2007
    Winchester Kentucky
    I have two beautiful boys that came from eggs sent to me from New Hampshire from one of the egg swaps. One is Black with white earlobes; the other is black with white frizzled feathers. Both have split (devil horn combs). They are very sweet and need a new home desperately. I travel a lot throughout the state for work so we could probably arrange a delivery. I can send pictures if you are interested.

Tom in Lexington.

4. Mojo Chick'n

Mojo Chick'n Empress of Chickenville

Heya Tom -

Thanks, but I think I got it covered <g> I just need to take down the post, I guess. I'm getting a roo from cthrash1 tomorrow morning (very very early, LOL).

Thank you, though, for the offer.

Peace -
    Meriah

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by