1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WANTED: Someone In or around PA with hatching eggs they can ship

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by monarc23, Jan 4, 2009.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Purebreds wanted but mix- welcomed! (other birds other than chickens welcomed too):::

Whatcha got? I dont have pay pal so you'd have to be able to ship out after you get my money order. [​IMG]

If ya don't mind waiting to collect and ship out until then please let me know what you got and price per doz.

Thank you!
    NIki

2. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    i sent you a pm

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    well..i'm just starting to get into this hatching thing...[​IMG]..i think i am going to throw a couple of my eggs in the bator today...i checked a few of them and they were fertile...my roo is a very handsome polish/silkie mutt..[​IMG]..and my little silkie eggs are def. fertile...so....i think they would be cute babies....also...i do have a young roo now.....(one of miss prissys splash orps)...hes a beauty..[​IMG]...but hes too young to be a man yet...[​IMG]....also..i DO know that some of my other eggs have been fertile....my aracaunas and ameracaunas..and my other brown layers also...soooo, if ya want some mutt eggs....BUT i have no idea how many will be fertile or whatever.... so if ya still want some i can send them to you someday..just pay shipping..or..this spring i'll buy some eggs off ya.. [​IMG].....and you can pay my shipping then...let me know if you want some REAL mutt eggs..[​IMG]...later, Wendy

4. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:Awh I'd have taken ya up on this offer ASAP but What was I thinking got to me first I'm going to get some from her lovely mixture! [​IMG]

HOWEVERRRR!!!! Looks like I'll be bugging you probably 21 days after i get em for some from you! [​IMG] Sounds like a funky mixture! [​IMG]

Mutts RULE!

Thanks lol!

Niki

5. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:Awh I'd have taken ya up on this offer ASAP but What was I thinking got to me first I'm going to get some from her lovely mixture! [​IMG]

HOWEVERRRR!!!! Looks like I'll be bugging you probably 21 days after i get em for some from you! [​IMG] Sounds like a funky mixture! [​IMG]

Mutts RULE!

Thanks lol!

Niki

heehe..i am going to be in trouble with this bator....i can see it already...[​IMG].....also...when the splash orp roo gets bigger i can seperate him with my buff orp hens....so..it would be more a solid breed for ya....(i think)....LOL...okay...later!, Wendy..[​IMG]

6. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania

Mutts RULE!

Thanks lol!

Niki

heehe..i am going to be in trouble with this bator....i can see it already...[​IMG].....also...when the splash orp roo gets bigger i can seperate him with my buff orp hens....so..it would be more a solid breed for ya....(i think)....LOL...okay...later!, Wendy..[​IMG]

Wendy, I'd rather hold off for those orph eggs the more I think about it!!!! I'm drooling just thinking about those gorgeous birds! i'm getting some from my pal Cindy (buffs) and would LOVE your mixture to add to it so PLEASE put me on a waiting list when you get that flock together! [​IMG]

Niki

7. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    no problem...sounds good!...also..i wont charge for the eggs...the roo was given to me free from a friend..(shes awesome!)....and also..they will still be mutts kinda..cause my hens are buffs..not splash....well...i DO also have some splash hen chicks that she gave me with the roo....but...i dont think you can interbreed chicks from the same clutch....(i know nothing about all this hatching/breeding stuff...lol)....but..as i said..i do have some nice buff orps here already..so..i bet they would make cute babies with the splash roo..., Wendy

8. sara

sara Title Needed Here

If your still looking I have black bantam ameraucanas that are laying. PM me if interested.

9. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:Wendy, I'd have to pay you something extra for the eggs other than just shipping costs! [​IMG] Once you split em up, and figure out shipping price I'll send you shipping price plus a few extra bucks for your time atleast! I dont know much about buff and splash/blue orp genetics, all I know is they are pretty and are both called Orphingtons haha. I was planning on mixing my orph colors anyhow so sounds good to me! [​IMG]

*happy!*

10. PamsPride

PamsPride Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2008
    OHIO

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by