Wanted Soon to nearer to spring- Bantam Ameruacanas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by monarc23, Jan 7, 2009.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    I'm looking for purebred Ameruacanas in Bantam size.

Brown red
    Silver
    White
    Blue

If you're a breeder of any or all of these colors please PM me. With pricings. I can only send money/money order/cashiers check, I don't have pay pal. Not looking to buy right this second because I dont want to risk it with the weather getting much colder and because I'm already expecting some eggs to come when the weather permits it.

Thanks so much!
    Niki

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Good luck! You are getting your others from sara right? I think she is the only one, I haven't found any others that confess to having them. I gave up looking and just went with the standards.

3. sara

sara Title Needed Here

The only thing I can suggest for those colors is to check the Ameraucana breeders website. I don't know if anyone else on BYC has them or not..

4. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    darn! thanks you guys though! I'll check out that website again (i was actually on it a bit ago looking up the colors hehe) I'll go back and snoop up some breeders thanks!!! [​IMG]

And yeppers getting the blacks from Sara, and lavenders from her eventually! [​IMG]

5. bantyman

bantyman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    Hey all [​IMG]
    Try amazondoc She has some but not sure what colors If that dont work here is a man I bought some from 5-6 years ago He used to have all colors And they all laid blue eggs
    Michael Muenks
    [email protected]

Hope this helps

Mike [​IMG]

6. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Quote:He doesn't sell eggs.

http://bantamhill.com/

I have just one quad of bantams left. I will probably have eggs available later on this year.

If you wanted to go with chicks, John Blehm is the President of the Am' club.

www.chickhatchery.com

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by