Wanted, Spokane area Mille Fleur d'Uccle Pair and Self Blue

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by fdnick, Oct 8, 2007.

1. fdnick

fdnick Master Chicken Hoarder

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    looking for Mille Fleur d'Uccle Pair and a self blue pair, would prefer pickup in Spokane washington area :O)
    Thanks..
    Denna

2. Napalongtail

Napalongtail Longtail Longtimer

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    Ha! I knew that was your add on Craigslist.

3. fdnick

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    HAHAHA!! you just think you knew what you thought you knew what you knew!! thats all!!.. HAHAHA.. who else would be looking for chickens in the winter :O)

4. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

*pokes head in*

Me?

I already have too many for this winter! Good luck finding them!

5. kstaven

kstaven Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 26, 2007
    BC, Washington Border
    I just gave a pair of millies away. I notice you have black bellys. You wouldn't happen to know anyone in your area with shetlands? Spokane and area is an easy run for me. I live right on the border where 395 crosses.

6. fdnick

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    I don't know anyone with shetlands.. We raise the Barbados to keep the weeds down,
    sold off a bunch of horses and needed to keep the pens clean.. will keep my eyes open though [​IMG]
    Denna

7. fdnick

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    I thought all true chicken lovers bought in the winter.. too much time to spend on the computer LOOKING....[​IMG]

8. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    fdnick, I really want some phoenix babies but I can't get them right now cause I have to see whose a rooster in my cochin babies. When will you have eggs available???? I'm getting an incubator for Christmas so maybe sometime around then would be good.

P.S. I thought you already had a bunch of self blues. Oh wait, nope maybe that was somebody else. I'll have white/blue cochin eggs in spring if your interested. Although I have alot of people wanting some of my cochin eggs so I'll let you know if your interested.

9. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    OOPS!!! Of course you don't want blue cochins!!!!! You have some, sorry I forgot!!!! [​IMG]

10. fdnick

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    HAHA.. Looking for the self blue and reg. blue D'uccles.. but so far the Phoenix are laying like crazy just put another dozen in the bator last night [​IMG] just let me know when you want some..
    TOO MUCH FUN.....
    Also put some Serama eggs in the bator at the same time,, KEEP your fingers CROSSED... have heard they are HARD to hatch out [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by