WANTED: Standard BBR Malay hatching eggs (IL)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mothergoose, Feb 9, 2008.

1. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    I thought I would check here first and see if anyone raises black breasted red standard malay's? I would like to find some hatching eggs. I would like at least a dozen. If anyone out there has some, you can pm or email me and let me know the total for eggs and shipping. I can paypal ASAP.
    Thanks,
    Christie [​IMG]

2. shel

shel New Egg

Apr 21, 2009
    Hello, we are also looking for Malays. Should we find Malays would be glad to let you know. It appears they are very rare here. We reside in Bloomington, Indiana and have a 17 acre sustainable organic farm. We just started raising various breed of poultry mid April. We love our chickens. We are most interested in raising Malays. Love to hear from you. Shel Ritter:)

3. Randy

Randy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    AR
    From what I understand the hens don't lay a lot of eggs. I would imagine that most would be done laying at this time of year but who knows you might find some.

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Hello Mothergoose, Sorry can not help you there on the Malays!

BTW, do you have any Welsummers for sale yet?????? Needing some pullets or hens, about 2 or 3.

Let me know if you got any! Please do keep in touch!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by