Wanted: Standard BBS to ship soon! Blue eggers too!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Puddle Foot Farm, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Puddle Foot Farm

Puddle Foot Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2008
    Maryland
    Okay. So, I saw okiehen's blue andalusians.. And fell in love. However, they're out of my price range. So, just wondering, does ANYONE have some cheap BBS standard eggs? I don't need breeder/show quality by ANY means. These chickens are for my own eye candy. =] Doesn't matter what breed, just as long as BBS chicks will come out of their eggs and they're standards.

Edited to add: My mom really wants some true blue laying, muffed Ameraucanas. I think blue or green laying, muffed EE's would fool her, though. Anyone have some eggs they can spare?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2009
  2. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    I have BBS standards for $25 and that includes shipping.

3. Puddle Foot Farm

Aug 20, 2008
    Maryland
    Can I see pics? What breed are they?

4. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  5. Puddle Foot Farm

Aug 20, 2008
    Maryland
    Sorry, but I can't.. My mom hates my cochins with a passion and might end up making omelets out of them instead of putting them in the incubator. She's already mad that we're getting self-blue cochins with our polish eggs, so I think a dozen of them might miraculously disappear. -.-

6. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    No problem. I hope you find what your looking for.

7. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    I have EE Eggs for sale 10 for $20 including shipping. Eggs are blue and green more blue to me.

[​IMG]

8. SilverSage

SilverSage Out Of The Brooder

Nov 14, 2008
    Frizzles,

I am very interested in the EE eggs. What have you been getting for a fertility rate on your other eggs? How soon would you be able to ship them, I have broodies right now so would want them quick. (I am in WY) Let me know thanks,

9. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    I have hatch them but just started shipping them to still waiting for them to hatch. I have nine. Can ship the 9 and what every lays before I go to he post office.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by