wanted: sumatra roo

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by naked_neck, Feb 22, 2008.

1. naked_neck

naked_neck Out Of The Brooder

Aug 18, 2007
    louisiana
    im looking into buying a young sumatra roo. color doesnt matter but must be SQ (at least for local shows). must be handleable and get along with the girls during the off-season (my roos are with the girls from about mid-march to june, unless i want to hatch later in the year, then they are put up to prepare them fro the shows in october). MUST BE PURE BRED.

just let me know what you have. im really just price checking and trying to see whats out there as i want a really nice roo to match with my pullet.

2. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Standard or bantam sized?

3. Cara

Cara Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    Somebody was offering one a week or so ago on here. I can't remember who, but they wanted to know what it was and also wanted to rehome him.

4. Buckguy20

Buckguy20 OKIE MOSES

Apr 13, 2007
    Choctaw Oklahoma
    JFamily on here has one that I am supposed to get if I ever get to Eastern Oklahoma. She needs to rehome him. If you want him, contact her because I am just trying to help her out. Where are you in Louisiana? I have a pair of blacksI need to sell but I can't ship so if you are ever near OKC let me know.

5. naked_neck

Aug 18, 2007
    louisiana
    sorry forgot to specify. standard.

6. naked_neck

Aug 18, 2007
    louisiana
    im in central la. i wont be near OKC any time soon so i guess ill have too pass. thanks for the reply though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by