Wanted - Test Eggs / Cheap eggs (NY)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mom2Munchkins, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Mom2Munchkins

Mom2Munchkins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Upstate NY
    I am looking to fill my incubator one more time before taking a break. I have only hatched a few times, and once the usps was so rough with the box most of the eggs ended up scrambled and my silkie hatch, the power went out DURING the hatch. [​IMG] My daughters really want to try more though. We have gotten some chicks out of our hatch and they just adore them. If anyone can help out I really appreciate it. I honesty can't afford it, but I have some money on paypal I can spend. So anyway, my zip is 12160, please PM me and let me know what you have, and how much you're asking. [​IMG]

We are looking for:
    Silkies (not too picky about color)
    Any Feather footed Bantams (my daughters fav)

Hoping to fill the bator and make it worth my while! [​IMG] Thanks to anyone who can help!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
  2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:Right now I have:
    8 eggs from my white non bearded silkies
    3 mottled cochin bantam eggs
    1 mille fleur d'uccles egg
    tons of RIR and RIR mix eggs.

Shipping would be about $14, so I could take $25 total for 2 dozen, if you can do that. If you don't want as many eggs, just let me know and we can work something out. [​IMG]

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    If you want to wait till Wed shipping I can send you 8 or more if they lay more wed. morning-for 11$ including shipping...I live in onchiota NY -not that far from you I think should get to you in a day or so!!!! let me know----oh yeah duh..My chickens are 1 BO roo with 2 BO hens and 1 RIR hen--very fertile-very nice brown eggs-everyone for the last 6 weeks that I use has been fertile and I have new chicks 4 weeks old from them myself!! you can look at them all on my BYC page..pm me if interested and I take paypal-

4. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    I'd be happy to send you some test eggs of mine. an Araucana Rumpless roo over 3 silkies & 1 polish hen for the cost of postage.;<))
    I am in NY, Staten Island.

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    hey Maggie-its Natalie How are you? Great video by the way!!!! did you get my email?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
  6. Hens_And_Chicks

Hens_And_Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2009
    Ohio
    I've got Barred Rocks if you are interested.

7. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    i don't know where you are but i am in pennellville and i will sell you eggs for 2 bucks a dozen. mixed, winter hardy, dual breed, brown egg layers. you can pick some up when ever you want.

8. Mom2Munchkins

Mom2Munchkins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Upstate NY
    Anyone with feathered footers?? You can see how familiar I am with breeds huh?? i need to get me a good book on breeds too!!!

9. magsrags

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Quote:Oh get this girls eggs!! LOLOL Specially her mixes as they are so cool!
    what's happening lady! PM me...........

10. magsrags

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Hey Nat! PM'd ya!

Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by