Wanted: Thanksgiving Day Food PIctures 2021

Are you cooking this year?

• Total voters
Pics
Quick update: my lower jaw is crazy huge! The ER doctor said to eat candy.

I'm going to try to eat some Thanksgiving leftovers! My first real Thanksgiving food, so excited 😆
What?
Why candy?
Is he a real doctor?

What did the ER say for real?

What?
Why candy?
Is he a real doctor?

What did the ER say for real?
The ER for fishing said candy. My saliva glands are inflamed, and eating candy (sour candy to be more specific) will clear up the problem. It's called parotitis, super painful. When my sister saw me she did a double take and a gasp, I have a pear shaped head rn🤪

The ER for fishing said candy. My saliva glands are inflamed, and eating candy (sour candy to be more specific) will clear up the problem. It's called parotitis, super painful. When my sister saw me she did a double take and a gasp, I have a pear shaped head rn🤪
Both my brother and I have had it. Both times the doctor told us the same thing.

Sucking on sour patch kids (I used the extreme sour ones) clears it up pretty fast, and works like magic. Feel better. Not fun. Except for the eating extreme sour patch kids part. :plbb

Sucking on sour patch kids (I used the extreme sour ones) clears it up pretty fast, and works like magic. Feel better. Not fun. Except for the eating extreme sour patch kids part. :plbb
I have three different kinds of sour candy. But I hate sour stuff so none of it is extremely sour. When I suck on the candy it tastes sour at first and then super salty, so I assume it's working.
20211127_161734.jpg

Back
Top Bottom