Wanted: Thanksgiving Day Food PIctures 2020

Pics
No one will take pictures for me. Im too germ paranoid to do it while cooking :( I guess mine will gave to wait until later

I had to get a boneless turkey breast because my big oven is crappy and the toaster oven Im certain has temp issues. Stupid thing is, I paid $10 for it, when I couldve gotten a whole turkey for $7.50! :barnieBut at least I have peace of mind with cooking the breast vs a whole bird with unreliable heating. This thing will fit in my dutch oven and go on the stove top if necessary. They had ducks, too. Tempting!
I plan on doing rouladen 😻. Only ever made beef rouladen before, im excited to try this!

No one will take pictures for me. Im too germ paranoid to do it while cooking :( I guess mine will gave to wait until later

I had to get a boneless turkey breast because my big oven is crappy and the toaster oven Im certain has temp issues. Stupid thing is, I paid $10 for it, when I couldve gotten a whole turkey for $7.50! :barnieBut at least I have peace of mind with cooking the breast vs a whole bird with unreliable heating. This thing will fit in my dutch oven and go on the stove top if necessary. They had ducks, too. Tempting!
I plan on doing rouladen 😻. Only ever made beef rouladen before, im excited to try this!
The thing is that you could have cut the breast out yourself and parted out the rest of the turkey. Just because you buy a whole turkey doesn't mean you have to cook a whole turkey.

The thing is that you could have cut the breast out yourself and parted out the rest of the turkey. Just because you buy a whole turkey doesn't mean you have to cook a whole turkey.
Thats what the guy at the grocery store said, except he said he threw the rest away. I did think about going back and grabbing one anyway, but will have to listen to hubs grumbling about it :tongue (Its the most polite thing i can post for this). Honestly, id never hear the end of it. Want a farm hand? He needs whipped into shape!
I might grab one on Friday anyway and hide it in the freezer :gig

Bad making some sorta cheesecake thing. I’m not going to lie, I’m sitting on my butt watching.View attachment 2425499
Looks more like a pudding pie.
Oh, no wait, I see the cheese now. Chocolate cheesecake made with pudding... no-bake cheesecake? Smart man!
Also, some wicked speed on that right hand.

There’s the other cheesecake and I did some buns. They still are proofing and I’m sleepy.
926A705D-144C-4EBB-A4BE-E5D4BBDFA864.jpeg

63A32A0E-11B7-4E13-98C8-F657708A5216.jpeg

76EE78B4-18E5-4CD2-85A4-8901001F1C31.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom