Wanted: Thanksgiving Day Food PIctures 2020

I made 495738485 things. No slaw!
There really needs to be something green on that plate such as succotash or green beans and it definitely needed cole slaw. I don't see any cranberries either.

You don't get any sympathy from me, I know what it's like to cook a full course meal without anyone helping. That includes doing it with someone in the way too.

All I can see is another example of ‘Mares extensive closet full of funky pants.’😍
These are my comfy terry cloth jams. 🤗
20201127_185956.jpg

There really needs to be something green on that plate such as succotash or green beans and it definitely needed cole slaw. I don't see any cranberries either.

You don't get any sympathy from me, I know what it's like to cook a full course meal without anyone helping. That includes doing it with someone in the way too.
I had littles in the way. Little children and little old ladies.

I planned on doing green beans but made baked instead. There's green peppers in there and there's celery in the stuffing. There ya go. I was DONE.

Back
Top Bottom