Wanted: Thanksgiving Day Food PIctures 2020

You wowed me but I see now it was a mistake.

This isn't even good...it totally tasted like canned apples...but I can't stop eating it.

I've mostly just eaten pies today. The Dawg would be so proud. I couldn't help myself...I did text message her last night snd she actually responded quickly. I was surprised.
I simply told her Happy T day.

View attachment 2427920View attachment 2427921
They use the same stuff as canned apple pie filling.

Caught wind of this thread too late... So no process pictures. Just one picture with food on the table. Oh yeah... No Turkey either as nobody here likes it. Chicken for me:DView attachment 2427001
Well thats the food pic
Chefs tip. The key to edible sweet potatoes is to keep all that sugary crap out of them & put a nice, spicy sriracha in there instead. Yum!
I've had guys at work question my sweet potatoes. Boiled down chicken stock with raisins in it as a topping.

So yall don't do candied yams in other parts of the us? With toasted marshmallows brown sugar and cinnamon among other ingredients
Candied yams. Brown sugar and butter. Nothing else, especially no marshmallows.

I grew up on candied yams or sweet potatoes. The worst sweet potatoes I ever tasted were those from a coworker. She bragged about how good her sweet potatoes were. They were mashed and had marshmallows in them. Disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom