Wanted To Barter: Your Hatching Eggs for MY Sterling Silver Bracelet

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by itsy, Jun 27, 2011.

1. itsy

itsy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2011
    New England
    Hey ya'll.

I'm looking for hatching eggs. 41 to be exact. I'd like to fill my new incubator. I won't need the eggs for about 20 days, so you'll have some time to collect from your chickens! I'm willing to talk about what types of eggs you have available (even if they aren't on my list), but I'd be most interested in:

Cuckoo Maran
    Welsummer
    True Ameraucana
    True Araucana

I will pay for shipping on my end (the bracelet) and you will pay for shipping on your end (the eggs).

What I am offering for barter: One sterling silver (marked .925) cuff bangle bracelet with simple horseshoe motif. It has a decorative gold plate wire wrapping. You often see these bracelets in "the islands" or in New England. Weight on bracelet: 20.3 grams or 13.1 dwt (pennyweights). I weighed it in both units of measure for those who might be familiar with one more than the other. It's apx 2 1/2" across and 2 1/4 inches high. It fits an average wrist. When I wrap my tape measure around it, it's apx. 7 1/2" around the cuff itself. Keep in mind that cuff/bangle bracelets fit you differently than a soft tennis style bracelet. It is in great shape.

Please contact me if you have any questions. Thank you!

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by