Wanted to buy: Black copper marans eggs for hatching

Fredster

Songster
12 Years
Feb 21, 2007
Alabama
I'm looking to start my own flock of black copper marans, and need some eggs to get going. My incubator is occupied until March 7 (big-time chicken addict here), and my hope is to be able to fire it right back up with some marans eggs. Ultimately, I want two or three dozen, with each dozen from a different line.

If you will have some available, please PM me with the information.

Thanks in advance!

Hi
I am taking orders for my Black Coppers, they are from Wade Jean lines. I got them from Jessy Bryant. If you cant find them from anyone else. I have about 1 1/2 months waiting list as it is still to cold here to ship it is freezing every night.

Thanks for the offer.
smile.png
Do you have any pictures of your black copper marans eggs? I see some good-looking silver marans eggs there, are the black copper ones as dark?

Hi I'm from Georgia. I also have a waiting list, but from time to time there is a break in the list as folks on the receiving end due to cold weather on their end. It's $60 for mailing one dozen eggs priority mail, which includes a tracking number.

I gather eggs 3-4 times a day. My eggs are fresh and my pens are separate by breed.

My flock is from the Original French Wade Jean Line and C-1 from Mr. Jesse and they have feathered legs.

Pictures may be found in this link:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=129000

Here's one photo - I have more - just let me know:
8875_bcms.jpg

Feel free to contact me via pm or phone. I don't answer e mails as we are full time farmers. Do you know Roy (RNAU) over in Alabama?

He's seen our flock. I'm very close bo Alabama (in Bowdon) so we might also talk about a pick up of the eggs. Thanks and have a blessed day.

Back
Top Bottom