Wanted to Buy: Homemade/Handmade Soap

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TillinWithMyPeeps, Oct 29, 2009.

1. TillinWithMyPeeps

TillinWithMyPeeps Waiting for Spring...

Aug 22, 2008
    Ohio
    I will be looking to buy homemade soap sometime between now and Christmas. If you make soaps, list what you have available, and the prices.

2. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    Hi
    www.NaturalBubbles.com I will be updating my site shortly..been hatching chicks so I haven't updated it lately [​IMG]
    I believe everything is in stock that's on there and may find new stuff there soon!
    I can put a lot of bars in a flat rate box which is the cheapest way to ship it after a few bars.

3. meriruka

meriruka Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    This may not be what you are looking for, but I make the old fashioned lard/lye soap
    with either coffee ground, lemon peel or strawberries as a light abrasive and a little bit of scent.
    It's not the prettiest stuff as I don't use dyes and I either cut it into square chunks or use plain molds.

This stuff is great in the kitchen or for gardeners. It removes dirt, grease, blood stains and even beet stains from bare wood.

[​IMG]

4. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I should have some available soon! My order just shipped from Washington, so I should be making some new soap here soon. I'll get ingredients, scents, pictures and pricing for you in a few days.

5. Windymeadows1

Windymeadows1 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 6, 2009
    Deer Park
    I'm sending this for my girl friend she makes all natrial goats milk soap. It is wonderfull I love it . She has a brosher to send out so If interested you can email her at [email protected]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by