wanted to buy Pintail Ducks

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by kaumlauf, Nov 2, 2010.

1. kaumlauf

kaumlauf Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2010
    Cambridge Springs, PA
    Hello- I am new to this. I am an animal sculptor, working on a sculpture of Pintail Ducks, but pictures can only do so much. I would love to buy at least a pair. Does anyone have any for sale, or know of anyone? I would like to drive to get them, rather than have them shipped. I live near Erie, PA, (in the the northwest corner of Pennsylvania). I know that eFowl and Stromberg's will ship, but want to avoid this if I can. I don't mind driving a few hours to get them. I have had ducks in the past- black ducks and Khaki Campbells.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Kathe

2. treldib

treldib Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2010
    Southern California
  3. KansasKid

KansasKid Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2010
    South East Kansas
    There sold out for this year, i know because i wanted to buy some too! [​IMG]

4. kaumlauf

kaumlauf Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2010
    Cambridge Springs, PA
    Wow, you guys love your animals..[​IMG]:(trying to insert various smilies)[​IMG]:ya... I love them too- but am not as committed as you.I have a parakeet, (had 2, but one died) and an out dooor cat, that loves being inside- but I am alergic... soooo...(we rescued him anyway) I have had horses, dogs, oppossums, and other ducks. I love animals too. especially sculpting them. I love their shapes and forms, and personalities. I am thinking of buying a pair from eFowl, for $145.00. I hope they arrive alive. They are in Coloradodo, and i am in PA. Thanks for posting...

5. treldib

Jul 5, 2010
    Southern California
    eFowl = BAD
    Do a search on this forum for eFowl and you will see what I mean....

6. KansasKid

Feb 7, 2010
    South East Kansas
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  7. treldib

Jul 5, 2010
    Southern California
  8. KansasKid

Feb 7, 2010
    South East Kansas
    If your referring to me wanting to buy some from them, i know, i know. But luckily they were sold out because i didn't see the post (link is in the 6th post) until afterward. [​IMG]

O and its $75 plus $60 shipping, [​IMG] haha [​IMG]. Sorry i have a problem of trying to correct people, and its really hard to do on this forum without making people mad.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  9. treldib

Jul 5, 2010
    Southern California
    Quote:I know people that have bought from Mallard Lane so I naturally reccomend it [​IMG]
    Good luck!

10. KansasKid

Feb 7, 2010
    South East Kansas
    Yup, i like them. Thats where i got my teal from.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by