Wanted to post this about Bumblefoot

TennesseeTruly

Songster
10 Years
Mar 5, 2009
Church Hill, TN
Thanks for the info!
smile.png

I have some very extensive treatment records of my 8 ducks and Bumblefoot. Email me if you want them. I also have many pics of before, during and after (healed nicely). Really, I think you should see them.
wink.png

I just got two ducklings and i keep hearing people talk about bumble foot will this be a problem for me and my 2 ducklings. and just in case this happens can you all post pictures of bumble foot so i know what i should watch out for please thanks

I'm waiting for boots from Nettie. Right now we have our Lucy's feet wrapped in Vet Wrap. We're changing it 3 times a day. Letting her soak in the tub with Epsom salts, cleaning out the wound. I just don't want to lose her.

Laurie

I just looked at the pics. I remember seeing them on here. I forwarded them to my husband. Our Lucy is not as bad as your ducks so I'm hoping hers will heal up as nicely as yours have. The difference is so drastic!

Our Pekins are our 8 year old grandson's and he's been so upset. I showed him the pics of your ducks and how much they healed up. He feels better knowing that Lucy may heal up like that too.

Thank you so much for everything!!

Laurie

Back
Top Bottom