Wanted to Share about a breeder

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by tamsflock, Dec 15, 2008.

1. tamsflock

tamsflock Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2008
    Ashville, Alabama
    We live in Alabama and went to Douglasville Georgia to pick up some 6 week old silkies and seremas I had bought from another BYC memeber Marans and more ( Lee and Ginny.)
    When we got there I was amazed. They had a bucnh of the Marans all sorts of colors, Penedesenca (hope I spelled that right) the first I had seen of this breed, Barnvelders .Mottled Houdans, Wellsummers,the blue laced red Wyandottes were just beautiful so many breeding pens with so many varieties of birds. Muscovy, mallard and runner ducks.
    3 different types of geese and evry color guineas you can think of pastel and lavendar were my favorite. They have chicks eggs juveniles and adults all for sale.
    The large breeds they have are beautiful and I know I have left some out but just wanted to let others know about this farm and how friendly and helpfull Lee and Ginny have been. If you are looking for any birds eggs or chicks Pm them.
    Here are a few of my birds I picked up this weekend. I am so excited to have them!!
    Seremas
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

silkies[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  2. tamsflock

tamsflock Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2008
    Ashville, Alabama
    Another group of the silkies 36 beautiful little puff balls!!
    [​IMG]

3. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    They are all very cute! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by