Wanted to share my first idea for my granola packaging.....

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by BethieofVA, Jun 30, 2010.

1. BethieofVA

BethieofVA Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2010
    Yorktown, Virginia
    [​IMG]

I hope to start selling at the local farmer's market. These are just samples to be delivered. Whadda ya think?

2. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Beautiful!!!

3. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Very nice, I like the somewhat rustic but refined approach. I would definitely try the granola!

4. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Way neat packaging, looks neat & tidy & clean - all pluses for food products! But...I'm unsure what a chicken has to do with granola...just my two pennies!

5. BettyR

BettyR Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    Would you mind sharing your recipe for granola? I love granola with my yogurt but I'm not really happy with the recipe I have.

The package is nice...sweet and simple.... but I would put some sort of sticker on there telling what is in the bag.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  6. BethieofVA

Mar 27, 2010
    Yorktown, Virginia
    Quote:This is just the beginning idea of what I want to do. Chickens have nothing to do with the granola, I just love them. I plan on giving it a chicken-y name. These are little samples for my friends.

7. Frogdogtimestwo

Frogdogtimestwo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2008
    First thing I thought of was adorable and the name of the granola should be Chicken Scratch! Good job, I would try it, I am all about presentation, However I do wonder if people would be more drawn to clear cellophane with the cute tag? Just a thought.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  8. BethieofVA

Mar 27, 2010
    Yorktown, Virginia
    Quote:We must think alike. I call it Hen House Granola and my first flavor is Vanilla Scratch! I have since added a label. These are only samples to give to friends. THanks everyone!!

9. Frogdogtimestwo

Frogdogtimestwo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2008
    Good Luck!

10. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    sweet packaging! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by