Wanted to share...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Daddas1Punkin, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Daddas1Punkin

Daddas1Punkin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    My Grandma was in the tops club, for MANY years. She lost a ton of weight and I am so proud of her! But, she passed away about 7 years ago. I found a jewelry box of hers and found all of her Tops Club award pendents. I found a blank chain and put them on it. I have worn it for days straight without taking it off. My parent's haven't noticed. No one knows. But I want to kind of keep my sorrow hidden. I love wearing it under my shirt, cause in the night I feel it and think of her. It may sound weird, but I am proud of her. I would like to eat better, and every time I go to eat something, I remember her. It makes it feel like she is that much closer to my heart. Oh, I wish God put a telephone to Heaven! I miss you Nanna! [​IMG] I'll see you again someday! Prepare for the biggest hug ever known! Got me crying now! lol, I just wanted to share with you all. I know I'm not alone, but I feel like I am sometimes... [​IMG]

2. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I think that is really nice that you have done that! It is nice to have something physical to remember loved ones by.

3. Daddas1Punkin

Daddas1Punkin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Thank you! I just love knowing where she is and that she is always in my heart... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by