1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted-to ship to TN,**SLW, GLW, SSH, Brown Leghorn, eggs for May 5

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by retiredwithchicks, Apr 15, 2009.

1. retiredwithchicks

retiredwithchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2009
    Byrdstown, TN
    Wanted-to ship to TN,**SLW, GLW, SSH, Brown Leghorn, eggs for May 5
    Pure breed to improve flock.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  2. ginasmarans

ginasmarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    I don't have any of those,but if you ever want cuckoo marans,I have those and I'm in SW Tn.

3. retiredwithchicks

retiredwithchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2009
    Byrdstown, TN
    I had checked your site out because that is one that I want a little later. I have some of the others that I want to add to now and then add new breeds next. I will get in touch with you later. I definitely want some marans.

4. FlashPointFarm

FlashPointFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2009
    Iowa
    Hi,
    I have both SLW and GLW's that I'm shipping eggs for.

SLW $15 doz + and $12 shipping
    GLW $9 /6 + and $10 shipping

Combo doz of GLW and SLW $13/doz + and $12 shipping

It takes me about 2-3 days to save 12 + and I will ship whatever extra I have. If you get the combo, you will get more extras.

My birds are very well cared for. I collect hatching eggs 4-5 times per day.

I ship USPS priority with delivery confirmation. Each egg is wrapped indivitually in bubble wrap, the box is lined in bubble wrap, then I add extra packing (styrofoam, newspaper, plastic bags) so nothing moves and the eggs don't touch the outside of the box. No broken eggs reported to date!

More info on my BYC page.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by