Wanted to trade for Light Brahmas or Ameracaunas?TN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Promiselandfarm, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

I would like to trade for pure light Brahmas or Ameracauna(sp?). I have to offer RIRs or Bar Rocks standard size. Anyone interested??? I think I have enough Buff Orps coming now as long as a good many hatch....[​IMG] I still would like Light Brahmas or Ameracaunas:lol:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

I have BO....the only thing is there is ONE little Dominique hen in there. So if by chance you get her egg....the offspring might look like this.
    [​IMG]
    There is only the one hen in there thats not a BO. I would trade ya for some BR eggs.

3. chickn

chickn Away for a bit

Apr 15, 2008
    New Hampshire
    well isnt she cute!!

4. Promiselandfarm

Do you have picture of the rest of your flock. She is interesting in her coloring.

5. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

This is Gin...my Flock Roo...
    [​IMG]
    I dont have any recent pics of the ladies...but here are a few from a few months ago...
    [​IMG]
    They are much larger now..and laying well.
    [​IMG]

6. Promiselandfarm

Eggs for eggs sounds good. Let me know how many you have and how many you want but it will be next week for us as I have 6 dozen going out.

7. debbyluvschickens

debbyluvschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    eastern arkansas
    do you sell any eggs from your game hens? If yes, how much with shippimg? Both bators are full right now, so just wondering...for future references..LOL

8. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

We are currently getting between 6 and 10 eggs a day....I really dont like to collect them for more than 3 days. Just let me know when you are ready...and I will easily be able to collect a dozen + over a weekend, and ship Monday morning.
    DH will be upset....me getting more chickens...but I just LOVE the Barred Rocks! I think I will replace my RIR with them. ( Mine are mutts)

9. Cara

Cara Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    Quote:Their legs look blue/gray, are they?

10. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

There was one or 2 in the very beginning, that had blueish legs. I was able to find them new homes. ( I traded 2 hens for some chain link fence) LOL.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by