Wanted to trade!! PAINT SILKIES OFFERED!! Make offer!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChickenPox, Oct 5, 2011.

1. ChickenPox

ChickenPox Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Middle GA
    I have too many cockerels and not enough gene pool! LOL! They are nice birds, with good spots. Type needs some improvement, and there is leakage in the hackles. But other than that, they are good looking boys!!! I am hoping to trade one (maybe even two) for another paint cockerel so I can get more diversity in my breeding program. I may even have a few young black pullets that were from paint breeding to trade as well. Whatever you see as fair. Have about 4 different boys to choose from. If you are interested, please PM me!! Am also looking for SQ whites, blacks, and porcelain pullets!! Will consider any offers on trades!

2. Little Luna Silkies

Little Luna Silkies Out Of The Brooder

Oct 3, 2011
    North Carolina
    American or Dutch?

3. ChickenPox

ChickenPox Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Middle GA
    I'm sure these are American, but they look Dutch! LOL! I've found they they are SLOW to mature into what they will look like when fully developed, so when I get pics, I will get pics of the parents too. They are in a gangly stage at the moment, and I remember the parent birds looking ugly and thinking......um......yea. Hahaha!

I really tried to get pics today, but ran out of time. It may have to wait until next week, as I am working late tomorrow and going out of town for the weekend. But I will try to get pics tomorrow!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by