WANTED TURKEY EGGS!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Tripp, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Tripp

Tripp Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Munford, TN
    I would like to get some turkey eggs, breed color does not mater me and the kids would like to hatch some if you have any please let me know...

Tripp

Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  2. Plain_View_Farm

Plain_View_Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Central Virginia
    Our Bourbon Red and Black Spanish turkeys have just begun laying. At this time we are only getting 1 or 2 eggs a day but that should increase soon.
    You can check our price list on our website if your interested in those 2 breeds.

David

3. sandspoultry

sandspoultry Everybody loves a Turkey

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    Quote:Check out our website for pics and prices. Right now we have Beltsville Small White, Midget White, White Hollands laying well. The Royal Palms, & Bourbon reds are picking up as well.

There is about a 2 week wait for the Belts, 3 to 4 weeks for the Midgets, Hollands a week. The Bourbons and Palms are pretty open as of yet, but we can only do limited numbers of eggs until they get going better.

Steve in NC

4. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Hi, we raise wild eastern turkeys. Ours have not begun laying yet, but we will be offering their eggs once we confirm fertility - usually April-July shipments. I saw the toms mating this past week, so should see eggs soon. We are taking orders now, since they sell out fast and are seasonal layers. Feel free to check out our web site link and let me know if you have any questions.

5. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    How many are you looking for?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  6. ShadyGlade

ShadyGlade Chillin' With My Peeps

We have a mixed flock that is laying quite well. There are a couple of hatches in the brooder now. let us know if you are interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by