Wanted: Turkeys and Ducks near Batesville, Ar.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by deerhunterblp, Feb 21, 2009.

1. deerhunterblp

deerhunterblp Out Of The Brooder

Feb 20, 2009
    Batesville, Arkansas
    I'm looking for some turkeys and ducks in northcentral Arkansas.

2. ShadyGlade

ShadyGlade Chillin' With My Peeps

I have lots of turkey eggs if you are interested.

3. deerhunterblp

Feb 20, 2009
    Batesville, Arkansas
    I definately might be. What are the prices on your eggs and what kind of turkeys do you have. I just tried incubating a few chicken eggs with no luck. I may be to much of a novice to be incubating eggs.

4. sandspoultry

sandspoultry Everybody loves a Turkey

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    Quote:Check our website, we have pics and prices. right now the Beltsvilles and Hollands are laying well, the Bourbons, Palms and Midgets are just starting.

Steve in NC

5. mawark

mawark Out Of The Brooder

Jan 4, 2009
    There is a family That lives on Highway 412 that lives between Williford and Imboden that I bought 2 dozen calico turkey eggs for $25.00 last yaer. They are on the right hand side if you are going east on 412 from Highland. They have several different breeds of turkeys & other poultry. They have a small sign that says poulty for sale. I thought this might be close for you knowing where you are from.

6. deerhunterblp

Feb 20, 2009
    Batesville, Arkansas
    Thanx for the information. Do have any idea of what their street number might be? That isn't far from where I live.

7. mawark

mawark Out Of The Brooder

Jan 4, 2009
    I can't remember the #. But when I went up there from Conway I turned right at Evening Shade on 56. Took a left at Poughkeepsie 0n 58. Took a right on a little highway that went thru Williford. Took right on 412 going back toward Jonesboro And it was about 2 or 3 miles on left. I think the # was in the 4300's or 4900's. I hope this helps you. If for some reason this does not help I should have some Calico turkey & pekin duck eggs sometime this spring.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by