1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Wanted!!! Two friendly, Calm Hens!

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by sillychicks123, Sep 30, 2013.

1. sillychicks123

sillychicks123 In the Brooder

Jun 11, 2013
    I got four chickens, three of which turned out to be Roosters:( I cant Keep Rooster where I live and am Re-homing them, but I need two more chickens that are friendly and kind that can keep my other chicken company. She is a Silkie, so something along a silkie, or another kind breed would be great. It would also be wonderful if they could be around a year or less old. I don't want to get chicks again because I really don't want to have to go buy all the stuff again! I live around San Francisco in the Bay Area, so if you have any/ know anyone with a couple of sweet hens, that would be great!

2. Jchantecler

Jchantecler Songster

Apr 19, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: