Wanted - TX - A&M and Jumbo Quail Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by byrandom, Mar 30, 2009.

1. byrandom

byrandom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Terrell, TX
    I usually have someone to blame for my need for more eggs. Not so much this time.. so, I'm blaming my state.. Since I live in Texas.. I want some A&M and Jumbo Quail eggs! LOL

So if you can provide me A LOT of quail eggs. PM me. [​IMG]

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Contact pop57, he can usually do very large orders. The most I have gotten from him was 120 eggs, but they were sent very quickly, and had a decent hatch for shipped eggs. On the first batch I got from him, there were 21 eggs that survived the post office, and I had 17 babies hatch. 2nd time, 120 eggs sent, 111 survived, 60+ chicks hatched. My humidity sky-rocketed during the hatch, otherwise I probably would have had more. 3rd time, 48 eggs sent, 43 survived, so far I have 21 babies, and they are still hatching. This last batch was stuck in the mail for a full week, so a 50%_ hatch would be very good!

Mrs AK and AK-button-mama can do large orders as well I believe. [​IMG] I haven't gotten eggs from either of them yet. I get mine from pop cause he is on the other side of my state [​IMG]

ETA: Not sure if either of the AK's have A&M, I know pop does, half of my babies are A&M [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by