Wanted-VA- Welsummer eggs and Cherry Eggers

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pamperedpoultry, Feb 12, 2009.

1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

looking for some welsummer eggs for a friend of mine at work... Also he's looking for Cherry eggers?? I've never heard of them?? [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
  2. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

AussieSharon has wellies. I have Cherry eggers. They are a RIR crossed with a New Hampshire red. I know you said in VA. But I thought I would let you know. [​IMG]

3. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
  4. pamperedpoultry

Harley's girl :

AussieSharon has wellies. I have Cherry eggers. They are a RIR crossed with a New Hampshire red. I know you said in VA. But I thought I would let you know. [​IMG]

Do you sell your eggs and ship? If so how much?​

5. Harley's girl

Yep,
    and yes I ship. I can do a dozen for $20 shipped. All of my hens are free ranging. All of my roosters are in cages. I will just need to put my RIR in with my NHR. Get back with me and let me know if that is an acceptable amount for your friend. I can put my RIR in mow if they want them. [​IMG] Just let me know. Thanks [​IMG]

6. pamperedpoultry

Ok I've told him about all the eggs he's tryin to decide what he's goin to do.. He's wanting me to hatch them I want have a bator ready til around the 27th... but thanks I'll let ya'll know what he wants to do....

7. Harley's girl

Ok I have then hens in there with him now. (I figure I should go ahead) That will be fine. I will for sure have a dozen by then. LOL Keep me updated. Until then...I may offer up some for sale. [​IMG]

8. pamperedpoultry

K thanks so much!!

9. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    check with aussiesharon as has been suggested. She has great quality and healthy birds I know you will be happy with them.

Brandon

10. blasto

blasto Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2009
    Richmond
    I just hatched a couple of Wesummers from AussieSharon. She*s great and the chicks are lovely. In fact, my son is right here hand-feeding *his chicks* while I type [​IMG].

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by