Wanted: Variety of colorful hatching eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NeeleysAVLChicks, Nov 8, 2010.

1. NeeleysAVLChicks

NeeleysAVLChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2009
    Leicester, NC
    Hi guys, I'm looking to do a New Year's Day hatch (setting on Dec. 11th) and am looking for a fun grab bag of colored egg layers. I'm primarily looking for high quality BC or Wheaton Marans, Ameraucanas, Welsummers, EEs and Olive Eggers but am open to other breeds. I'm looking to set an assortment of these breeds, up to 2 dozen eggs.

Let me know what you have (or if you know anybody selling this kind of combo, no hatcheries though) happy to set test hatch eggs as well.

Thanks!

2. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    Hello there, I have Wheaten and BC Marans, Ameraucanas, Araucanas, Easter Eggers (green eggs only) and Olive Eggers if interested. I am quite able to get you a little of each come the beginning of December. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  3. NeeleysAVLChicks

NeeleysAVLChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2009
    Leicester, NC
    YAHOOO!!!

There is some seriously strange internet mojo going on here. I've drooled over your birds/eggs for years and was just in mid PM to ask if you had eggs available, only to pop back over here and here you are!

I would love to get any combination of the breeds you've listed! My preference order would be pretty much the exact way you listed the eggs you have available.

No slight meant to Olive Eggers at all, I love my OE's from Wynette, just looking to expand the colors in my egg basket. [​IMG]

Let me know how you'd like to work this out! Since I'm planning on setting on Dec 11th (Saturday), I guess shipment should be sometime early that week. I'm happy to go ahead and prepay for the eggs. Just let me know and we can figure it out.

THANK YOU!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by