1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

wanted: various bantam breed eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by coffeemama, Mar 27, 2008.

1. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    I'm looking for some clean-leg layer type bantam hatching eggs-maybe australorp or orps-try me. Would need them in a few weeks to go in with some others.

[​IMG]

2. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    and by clean I mean featherless [​IMG]

3. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I know you are already getting some d'Uccle and Cochin hatching eggs from me, so would you like to add some Silver Spangled Hamburg Bantams to your order (they are clean legged Bantams [​IMG] )

4. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    I found some local bantams yesterday. I'm going to put some of his in the bator with yours just in case I have the same shipped egg luck as I'm having now. I've got 1 maybe 2 viable out of 8 and they all looked great when I got them. The darned p.o. was probably tossing the box around [​IMG]
    Thanks Grace [​IMG]

5. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Okay, that's fine. Sorry about you troubles with the other eggs [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by