WANTED! Warm lights and Feed near Milford CT!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by KnightslilAngel, Dec 1, 2009.

1. KnightslilAngel

KnightslilAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2009
    Milford/Norwalk, CT
    My mother HATES the fact that i have a Duck for a pet and is no help to me when raising my Ducks.

I recently lost my entire flock in various ways and only have one young Khaki Campbell duck left.

I have an insulated pen for him in my garage with no breeze touching him but i have NO Warmlight!
    Mine recently broke when i was moving him into the pen.

My mother gives me a $50 every 2 weeks and thats just not enough for me to take care of my baby!
    I also used to get my duck feed at Curries in Norwalk CT but im not Dating that guy anymore so i have no way of getting down there!!!!
    I need to know where the closest Feed store or supplies stoor to Milford CT!!!

If anyone has any Heating lamps or light bulbs just collecting dust or even an electric Heater i can huck up to his pen I'd be eternally grateful!
    I just started college and im looking for a Job, any job so i can start giving him everything he needs.
    Mu life is about taking care of Animals and im really trying to do things right!

PM me

2. 95yj

95yj Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2009
    Central Vermont
    unless he's still really young or sumthing like that i don't think he'll need a heat source, especialy in a garage. I'm no expert on ducks but it seems to me that alot of my duck keeping friends keep their ducks outside all winter with no heat unless it gets below zero. But i'm not sure, try doing some breed specific research on google.

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Mine lose their heat lights at about 2 weeks old. Hope you find someone to help you with getting feed [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by