WANTED: Welsh Harlequin DRAKE

Caprice_Acres

Songster
9 Years
Jun 28, 2010
Michigan
I'm in need of a WH drake. May also be interested in purebred hatching eggs, in an attempt to hatch my own. I already have three that I hatched out this spring, and wouldn't you know, they're all hens.
smile.png

I don't show, so as long as the drake is a decent representative of the breed and purebred, he'd do fine with my three Welsh Harlequin hens.

Hoping to do local pickup. I plan on frequenting rabbit shows in lower MI this fall, so perhaps we could meet at a rabbit show. I will drive 1-2 hrs. I don't really want shipped eggs.

I can do cash, or I can offer in full/partial trade: Muscovy juvenile hens, drakes, and a few ducklings available in blues, lilac, white, chocolate, and black pied. Later this fall I may also be able to offer purebred, pedigreed Silver Fox rabbits. I also have 4 breeds of purebred 'backyard quality' chicken hatching eggs for trade - New Hampshire, Brown Leghorn, Rhode Island Red, and Easter Egger.

we are in central indiana, but have several holderreads welsh harlequin drakes for sale. All this years, just got a large order from them, and had a large number of drakes...but we are keeping several for shows, but there are a few we could part with...if you like.

I think central IN would be a bit too far, unless you are planning to attend a show more towards MI anytime soon? I'd love a holderreads WH drake!

Hi, I have a couple of extra drakes that I am willing to part with. I am just south of Lansing. My WH were all hatched this spring and I ordered them from Metzers. Let me know if you are still looking, they are turning out very nice!

Back
Top Bottom