1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WANTED: Welsh Harlequin Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by enggass, Dec 1, 2012.

1. enggass

enggass Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2010
    Mid-Coast Maine
    Looking for WH eggs for this coming hatching season... Interested in other Duck breeds as well. Please let me know who you are and what you will have avialable. Been into chickens for a while - want to branch out into the Duck World [​IMG]
    Thanks!

2. learycow

learycow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    I am located in southern Maine and raise ducks and geese.
    I will have the following breeds, separated so they will be pure, starting in Jan/Feb
    Welsh Harlequin
    Cayuga
    Ancona

I also raise muscovy but they generally don't start to lay until March
    I also have khaki campbells and pekins. Both of those flocks are currently up for sale. If not sold by then, I will have hatching eggs from them as well.

Hatching eggs are tested weekly for fertility. They can be picked up or I can ship.

3. hobbychicken

hobbychicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2012
    Bulls Gap, TN
    What breeds of geese do you have?

4. Exotic Birds

Exotic Birds Out Of The Brooder

Sep 30, 2012
    Coweta,Oklahoma
    Hi my name is nick and i live in oklahoma, I have welsh harlequin ducks, and i have white call ducks,grey call ducks, and east indies call ducks.

5. learycow

learycow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    I have Pilgrim, American Buff, and Tufted Buff. All are your standard production types, but most are from other breeders so are not directly from a hatchery. I have been trying to steer away from hatcheries and breed more for their standard types and what I like to see in the breed as well as production (whether its meat or eggs) as well as disposition (nobody likes a mean goose!)

6. ppimf

ppimf Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2012
    ellis kansas
    I will have Fawn and white runners, Rouen, and pekins eggs in feb. they are all seperate pens in trio's they will be sperated the 4th to 10th of jan depending on weather thanks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by