wanted -White Araucana rumpless and tufted preferred

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AHappychick, Jan 15, 2010.

1. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    title says it all. I feel horrible for Alabaster ever since I put his girls in with the black Araucana roo I have. I would love to do a barter for a juvenile bird or maybe 2 of what I have or I will pay $

I would really like her to be at point of lay or older. (over 2 years is fine with me) and must be from someplace that has never had MG as I can not afford any issues with any CRD as mine are raised organically. I understand that she may not have been raised organically and that is fine as I will probably hatch the eggs anyway.

She must be white and rumpless and I would prefer at least single tufted but will consider a clean faced one.

2. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    AHC, See if hinkjc has any and I am between you and them and could get your bird, deliver it and pick up eggs from you??!!??[​IMG] I'm always scheming![​IMG]

3. heritagebirds

heritagebirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Eastern Shore MD
    I have one white bantam hen, but her mother was from Brazil...and she is very Quetros...double tufted, but also tailed. Her mother is my avatar pic.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  4. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    I have a standard white hen that is almost 2 yrs old. She has small bilateral tufts. She is on my website if you want to look at her. I don't know where you are located or how much you are willing to spend. She is really nice and has given me some great tufted chicks, she lays blue eggs.
    I have another clean faced white hen, the same age, different bloodlines, also on my website.

5. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    Quote:ahhh I never saw this in my posts when I was looking to see if there were responces.

1mommahen I just contacted hinkjc that would be AWESOME I will certainly let you pick out anything you like on me as a thank you for the driving!

I am PMing everyone else [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by