1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted: white bearded silky female chickens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by akd23237, May 5, 2008.

1. akd23237

akd23237 Out Of The Brooder

May 5, 2008
    I'm looking for show-quality and tame enough to walk up and pick it up. I'm willing to drive and get it, and pay up to $50 for each chicken that fits my description. They'd be in a very loving home with other chickens. Please let me know if you have.
    Kind regards,
    Aimee

2. alabama girl

alabama girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    Where are you located, I know couple of silkie breeders, I might be able to help. Have you checked the ads in "poultry press", the newspaper?

3. akd23237

akd23237 Out Of The Brooder

May 5, 2008
    Hi, I live in South Florida (Miami) I don't mind driving several states over, however. I haven't checked the paper, but I will, thanks... I've sent out e-mails to several silky breeders though, and I'm still waiting for any replies...Thanks for your help! [​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2008
  4. peepsnbunnies

peepsnbunnies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    Hi Aimee,
    I have a bunch of white silkie and showgirl silkie babies ranging in age from 1 week old to 8 weeks old. Hubby is getting quite grumpy about it, so they have to go! I live in Central Fla. PM me if you are interested.

Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by