Wanted - Wyandottes

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Gercarson, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Gercarson

Gercarson Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2008
    I am in love with Wyandottes - don't have any, but have completed a "varmit proof" (HA!) chicken coop and am ready to aquire the colors. Would like to start with Partridge and Silver Penciled - the white and blacks and buffs - got to have silver laced and columbian. Don't need many, so two of each would be wonderful. Chicken lovers know how I feel. Am willing to pay a "decent" price but since I am counting on having to pay a shipping fee must be reasonable - zip is 32583
  2. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    I don't have any just wanted to say [​IMG]
  3. AnSfarms

AnSfarms Out Of The Brooder

Mar 15, 2007

I have some bantam wyandottes in black, white, maybe blue, blue laced red, gold laced, barred, and possibly dunn. Hatched out alot this summer and need to downsize what I have running around. Also have some LF Blue laced red I have been working on for about 4-5 years as well. Unfortunately I hatched out 75% roos!!

I am in SE Nebraska and not sure where your zip is located.

Contact me if interested!!!
  4. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

I got a pair of silvers for my b-day and they are so pretty and already huge. Hope you find what you are looking for.
  5. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    Hi I could help you with some silver laced wyandottes hatching eggs but no live birds until spring.

6. Banty Rooster

Banty Rooster Out Of The Brooder

Aug 14, 2008
    Cullman, Al.
    Quote:i pm'd you

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by